Moving on from last week… exploring some of the smart features incorporated in a connected vehicle.
- Voice assistants built into dashboards, seamlessly connecting to home & work.
- Real-time information – for traffic, parking, EV charging locations & availability.
- Payment gateways – for enhanced UX for parking, EV charging, shopping, mobile wallet apps.
- Smartphone integration – bringing functionality & connectivity to vehicle dashboards.
- Remote parking – eg. Teslas enable you to hop out of tight parking spaces & valet park your vehicle with your phone.
Connected vehicles can also:
- perform OTA software updates
- communicate with each other, sharing information through V2V vehicle telematics
- create safe geo-fenced geographical zones, which enhance security
- open up a world of entertainment through pre-loaded or downloadable content, music, podcasts, apps, services.
With all these smart features and functionality, connected mobility is revolutionizing on-road travel.
Do these excite you?
Please let me know at email@example.com