Fixed Steel Bollard Yellow 900 mm: TMS-B05
$229.00 incl GST
High-vis bollards to protect your loading dock, car park entry, and zones with tight corners. Strong, streamlined, our yellow powder-coated steel bollard is a fabulous option for you!
Our hot-dipped galvanized fixed steel bollard is powder-coated in high-vis safety yellow with 3 reflective class 1 stripes on it which makes it excellent for visibility. It is highly durable, waterproof and weatherproof, and tested in all weather conditions. Surface- mounted so it’s a quick and easy install for you. We supply fixings for concrete with our bollard, which you just install through the pre-drilled holes in the base plate. Simple and smart! Economical bollards on a great budget – then this is the one for you!
Features and Benefits:
- Powder-coated yellow high-vis finish with red reflective stripes over hot-dipped galvanized steel.
- Tall! – at 900 mm high and high-vis yellow safety steel bollard, so its a brilliant deterrent to keep careless drivers away from pedestrian access areas, tight corners and loading docks. Therefore allowing you to better maintain your property and parking assets.
- Bollard diameter 60 mm, base plate 150 mm diameter x 10 mm high
- Handy top-ring which allows you to secure rope, chain or barrier tape
- 4 surface mount fixing holes with 4 hextop concrete ankascrews supplied so you can easily install
- Waterproof and dustproof – just wipe clean
- 12-month warranty
Is a fixed steel bollard in safety yellow the best option for our situation?
These bollards are great for applications like – loading docks in residential and commercial buildings, car parks with tight entry and egress points, disabled parking spaces to block off the sides. They are also perfect for industrial warehouses to to separate pedestrian access walkways, in car parks to protect boom gates and parking centre pay machines from inadvertent run-ins. These cost-effective bollards are high-vis, efficient and durable to suit a variety of needs.
Easy to install?
Yes they are as easy as ABC to install! If you’re a self-installer you’ll just need a drill and we supply concrete fixings for a simple surface-mount installation. We’d also be delighted to quote you for installation on multiple units or installation into bitumen.
Our reputation and quality are second to none so we offer a 12-month warranty. See faq/warranty for more info.
Need it now??
We offer super-fast delivery. Smooth and speedy, we aim to ease your parking stress by looking after your facilities management and operations! We deliver by courier and despatch to you within 2 business days of your order completion for all goods in stock. Check out our delivery calculator for cost of shipping to your area.
Need to know more?
|90 × 15 × 15 cm
150 mm round diameter, 10 mm thick
Hot-dipped galvanized steel powder-coated yellow with red reflective stripes